The New DDoS Benchmark:
Why fast DDoS Detection is no longer good enough
Testing DDoS mitigation solutions against common attack scenarios – A Frost & Sullivan Whitepaper
“Only solutions that can deliver swift and precise DDoS mitigation can help organizations achieve true operational resilience in the face of web-based threats. The quicker the mitigation is, the smaller is the business risk.”
Mikita Hanets, Frost & Sullivan, Industry Analyst
Essential criteria for effective DDoS protection:
- Precision in detecting an attack. Many attacks often go unnoticed and also serve to prepare for further broad-based intrusions.
- Speed in the process. Anything that is not mitigated immediately or in a fraction of a second can not only lead to temporary downtime, e.g. of the website, but can bring down entire infrastructures and thus cause lasting damage.
- Absolute European data protection compliance. This provides a safeguard against significant liability risks and potential fines in the event of a legal violation.
- Personal and direct contact. From engineer to C-level, our experts are committed to the customer and are ready with guarantees and customer-oriented action in case of doubt.
- Close exchange with authorities. As a BSI-qualified critical infrastructure protection provider, we are in regular contact with the authorities.
Are you aware of your potential risks?
If you would like to learn more about how you can protect your business with the fastest and most accurate DDoS defense, feel free to contact us. Either use the contact form below or use the “Schedule Meeting” button on the right to schedule a personal meeting with us. Our experts will be happy to help you identify potential risks and find the appropriate solutions for them.