DDoS Report for Central Europe - Q2 2016
The Link11 Security Operation Center (LSOC) has defended and analyzed over 9,000 attacks that targeted businesses in the DACH region during the 2nd quarter of 2016. During this time frame the LSOC registered an increase of DDoS attacks by 36%. This means that the Link11 Security Operation Center (LSOC) identified and blocked averagely 104 attacks a day. The most targets were attacked in May.
- The total duration of all mitigated and analyzed attacks was 1,744 hours and increased by 123.9%.
- The largest mitigated attack reached a peak bandwidth of 141.8 Gbps.
- Seven further Hyper Attacks breached the attack volume mark of 100 Gbps as well.
- The highest packet rate measured by the LSOC in the 2nd quarter reached 46.2 million pps.
- The amount of HTTPS attacks and attacks using gaming servers has increased.
These and more extensive statistics and analyses all around the DDoS threat for Central Europe can be found in the new Link11 DDoS Report Q2 2016.