Find product information on the Link11 DDoS Protection and further features, our quarterly DDoS reports with exclusive statistics and analyses on mitigated attacls and detailed infographics on the results of our research projects.
DDoS Report for Central Europe - Q1 2018
The Link11 DDoS report for Q1 2018 reveals a clear increase in high-volume attacks. Not only is the number of attacks on the rise, but the average bandwidth has also steadily increased in recent months.
- The number of DDoS attacks again reached a very high level of 14,736 attacks.
- On average, the Link11 Security Operation Center (LSOC) recorded 160 attacks a day on targets in Central Europe.
- In the first quarter of 2018, the LSOC thwarted 12 attacks with an attack volume of more than 100 Gbps.
- The peak attack bandwidth amounted to 212 Gbps.
- The SSDP protocol was the most frequent reflection vector at 27%.