DDoS Report for Central Europe - Q1 2018
The Link11 DDoS report for Q1 2018 reveals a clear increase in high-volume attacks. Not only is the number of attacks on the rise, but the average bandwidth has also steadily increased in recent months.
- The number of DDoS attacks again reached a very high level of 14,736 attacks.
- On average, the Link11 Security Operation Center (LSOC) recorded 160 attacks a day on targets in Central Europe.
- In the first quarter of 2018, the LSOC thwarted 12 attacks with an attack volume of more than 100 Gbps.
- The peak attack bandwidth amounted to 212 Gbps.
- The SSDP protocol was the most frequent reflection vector at 27%.