Web Application Firewall
The Link11 Web Application Firewall (WAF) is built using proprietary, patent-pending technology and is a part of the Link11 Cloud Security Platform. Thanks to a truly cloud-native approach and the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI), the Link11 WAF offers fully automated protection and leaves no space for human error. In combination with the Link11 DDoS Protection the WAF continues to run even under heavy load.
Why DDoS + WAF?
Cyber criminals can use DDoS attacks as a distraction, for example to gain access to personal data. The Link11 WAF recognizes such behavior, blocks malicious requests, and ensures availability for customers at all time. Implemented as an add-on to Link11’s DDoS protection, the performance of the WAF is maximized and the DDoS protection is extended by an additional security mechanism.
Link11 Web Application Firewall
The solution protects applications and APIs against all common web application threats, including the Open Web Application Security Project’s Top10 (OWASP Top10).
Mission critical applications get complete protection against all common web application threats and attacks with a single solution. Even in the event of a DDoS attack, the WAF is still fully functional and thus offers comprehensive protection for web applications allowing customers to focus on their core business. Thanks to Link11’s innovative approach and the use of latest technologies, customers are always one step ahead of the attackers.
- Protects critical web applications, APIs and services automatically
- One-click deployment on top of Link11 Web DDoS Protection
- Global coverage using Link11 Threat Intelligence Platform
- Single point of contact for 24 / 7 support and emergencies
- Real-time access to Link11 WebGUI
- Detailed attack reporting
- State-of-the-art encryption (SSL / TLS)
- Specific front-end SSL / TLS settings
- Specific back-end SSL / TLS settings (reencryption)
- OWASP Top10 coverage out-of-the-box
- GeoIP Country Blocking
- OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities
- SQL Injections
- Cross Site Scripting
- Local File Inclusion
- Remote File Inclusion
- Remote Code Execution
- Metadata / Error Leakages
- Scanner Detection
- Session Fixation
We are happy to advise you on an individual WAF solution for your company