Working student (m/f/d) Sales & Marketing
Frankfurt am Main
Help us make the internet a safer place!
What you'll do
- You are directly assigned to one of the managing directors and work with him to
- Support in day-to-day business and collaboration in projects in the areas of marketing and sales
- Participation in the preparation and review of business plans, forecasts, reviews and reports
- approx. 20 hours per week.
What you bring with you
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree with a major in business administration or a technical degree.
- In your Master's you concentrate on marketing, sales or have a technical focus.
- Ideally, you will have two or three semesters to complete before completing your Master's programme.
- First practical experience in sales or marketing is desirable
- You work in a structured and reliable manner and keep track of a large number of tasks.
- Your strengths include affinity for numbers, analytical skills and project management skills.
- You enjoy a dynamic working environment and interesting challenges. Initiative, resilience and team spirit round off your profile.
What we offer
- Exciting insights into an industry of the future
- Practical work experience and a steep learning curve
- A "you" culture at all levels
- Personal development and targeted further training
- Subsidised lunch, free drinks and healthy snacks
- The legendary company and team events
Do you have any questions? Please contact us at or +4969-2649297711. Link11's Human Resources Management will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the application process.
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
We look forward to receiving your application!
Haven’t found your dream job yet?
Explore more opportunities.
Sales Assistance / Sales Support Internal Sales (m/f/d)Learn more
Junior Administrator/ Support IT-Security (w/m/d)Learn more
IT Network Administrator (f/m/d)Learn more
Administrator / Support IT-Security (w/m/d)Learn more
Finance Manager - Sparring to CEO/CFO (m/f/d)Learn more
Key Account Manager IT-Security (m/w/x)Learn more
PreSales Consultant / Sales Engineer (m/w) IT-SecurityLearn more
Initiative applicationLearn more
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.