Territory Sales Director EMEA (m/f/d)
Alle Standorte & Virtuell
Help us make the internet a safer place!
Shape our digital future with Link11 from our headquarter Frankfurt, London, or your home office (airport access required).
What you'll do
- Responsibility for establishing new markets and regions across EMEA (excluding DACH and UK & Ireland)
- Delivering revenue growth across EMEA (excluding DACH and UK & Ireland) by winning new partners and customers primarily within the Hosting and Telco space
- Sales of our IT security solutions, including DDoS protection
- Recognition and implementation of up- and cross-selling potentials within the product portfolio
- Responsibility for the definition and successful management and execution of projects and sales opportunities
- Strengthening customer loyalty and building long-term customer relationships
- Independent planning of sales activities, close cooperation with internal sales and the respective specialists
- Direct reporting line to COO
Your skills & profile
- You have a degree in business administration, business informatics, computer science or comparable
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in a direct touch sales role as well as existing contacts in the target market and C-level experience, ideally within the DDoS/CDN space
- Good understanding of IT architectures, ideally in the area of IT security, as well as the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with complex contexts
- Strong customer and service orientation and a solid understanding of business contexts
- Presentation skills and strong communication skills, confident negotiation skills and solution orientation
- Open and winning appearance as well as good manners make you a pleasant conversational partner at any time
- Fluent command of written and spoken English (additional languages are a plus) as well as the confident use of MS-Office
- Mobility in the field: driving license class B and willingness to travel, also internationally across EMEA approx. 50%.
- Your profile is rounded off by self-confidence, a hands-on mentality and a high degree of self-motivation and determination.
Who we are and what makes us special
We have already received several awards for our innovative solutions. As an official partner of national and international professional associations such as the G4C, a cooperation of the private sector with the BSI and the BKA, Link11 is actively involved in the field of IT security and in solving cybercrime.
What we offer
A varied and interesting range of tasks with the opportunity to contribute your ideas and skills as well as to develop yourself individually
Internationality and diversity is so normal for us that we almost forget to mention it.
Legendary company and team events - we are already counting the days!
Benefits such as subsidies for public transport, parking, fitness, job bike and daycare fees, free drinks and healthy snacks
Do you have any questions?
Please contact us at or +4969-2649297711.
We are looking forward to helping you and getting to know you.
Lindley Street 12
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main
We are looking forward to your application!
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.