Senior Service Manager / Success Manager (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main
Help us make the internet a safer place!
The Cloud Security Platform's global protection solutions are fully automated, respond in real-time, and defend against all attacks, including unknown and new patterns, in under 10 seconds. This is to ensure cyber resilience, web and infrastructure DDoS protection, bot mitigation, API protection, secure DNS, zero-touch WAF, secure CDN and threat intelligence services, among others, provide holistic and cross-platform hardening of enterprises' networks and critical applications.
Shape our digital future with Link11 at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main or remote.
Your future challenges:
- Active monitoring of servers and network components
- Customer support (B2B, 1st and 2nd level)
- Processing and escalation of tickets (incidents, orders, changes)
- Installation and administration of internal servers and the office network
- Support and organisation of peering agreements
- Computer centre activities within the scope of hardware installation
- Maintenance of ticket and asset management systems
- Creation and maintenance of documentation on processes and work steps
- You have completed a specialist computer science training course or have comparable knowledge and skills
- Safe handling of Linux (Debian), as well as knowledge of common Microsoft operating systems
- Good knowledge of servers, switches, routers and networks
- Experience in monitoring e.g. Zabbix
- Basic knowledge of TCP and IP
- Customer-oriented, confident appearance in dealing with customers
- You work reliably, independently and result-oriented
- German spoken and written as well as good knowledge of English
- Driving licence class B
We are Link11
We were founded in 2005, and we haven't lost any of our energy since then:
- Our decision-making processes are short, and changes are initiated directly.
- We are close to our customers and are growing fast and steadily.
- We want to be outstanding and are always on the lookout for innovation and optimisation. For this, we are happy to leave our comfort zone.
- Our mission, "Taking the lead in protecting your digital business", drives us!
Look forward to
- We don't care whether you wear a tie or a cap and hoodie, whether you're a working student or a manager - we're a team of equals.
- Through flexibility in working hours and location, we enable you to integrate everything important to you into your everyday working life - you are more than just your job!
- Your ideas and skills are in demand and crucial to our success.
- For us, continuous feedback and targeted training are essential and keep us on track.
- Whether online or in person: our legendary team events, sundowners, lunches, etc. bring us together!
- Benefit ranging from free drinks (coffee or gin bar - up to you), healthy snacks, fitness to Kindergarten fees.
Still have questions? Contact Nadine Saewert, our Talent Acquisition Manager, directly at . We look forward to receiving your application and, above all, getting to know you!
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main
Haven’t found your dream job yet?
Explore more opportunities.
Sales Development Representative - South Europe (m/f/d)Learn more
Sales Development Representative South Europe (m/f/d)Learn more
Sales Development Representative - Canada (m/f/d)Learn more
Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)Learn more
Junior Solution Engineer (m/f/d)Learn more
Senior Solution Engineer EMEA (m/w/d)Learn more
Initiative applicationLearn more
Junior Service Manager / Success Manager (m/f/d)Learn more
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.