Sales Development Representative South Europe (m/f/d)
Help us make the internet a safer place!
The Cloud Security Platform's global protection solutions are fully automated, respond in real-time, and defend against all attacks, including unknown and new patterns, in under 10 seconds. This is to ensure cyber resilience, web and infrastructure DDoS protection, bot mitigation, API protection, secure DNS, zero-touch WAF, secure CDN and threat intelligence services, among others, provide holistic and cross-platform hardening of enterprises' networks and critical applications.
Shape our digital future with Link11 in London.
Your future challenges:
- You are our first contact to our customers of the future and therefore an important growth driver within our team.
- You actively go to our target markets and show as a junior expert what added value Link11's products bring.
- You convince on the phone as an expert with a smile that is even visible on the phone
- You design acquisition strategies in cooperation with our sales and marketing department and implement them in a responsible and comprehensible way.
- You hand over qualified leads to our international sales team
- You maintain data in our CRM system and are involved in the continuous improvement of our internal processes.
- You are a powerful person and have already gained some experience in (IT) sales.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish or Italian (ideally native speaker).
- Information technology is your personal interest and ideally you have a good overview of technologies
- You would like to develop yourself further and find an entry into cybersecurity business
- Ideally you have already gained experience with a CRM system (preferably Salesforce)
- You can work in a structured way, nothing gets you down and you actively tackle things.
- Your motto is: I learn every day!
- You have successfully completed a university degree with a focus on business informatics, business administration or comparable training
We are Link11
We were founded in 2005, and we haven't lost any of our energy since then:
- Our decision-making processes are short, and changes are initiated directly.
- We are close to our customers and are growing fast and steadily.
- We want to be outstanding and are always on the lookout for innovation and optimisation. For this, we are happy to leave our comfort zone.
- Our mission, "Taking the lead in protecting your digital business", drives us!
Look forward to
- We don't care whether you wear a tie or a cap and hoodie, whether you're a working student or a manager - we're a team of equals.
- Through flexibility in working hours and location, we enable you to integrate everything important to you into your everyday working life - you are more than just your job!
- Your ideas and skills are in demand and crucial to our success.
- For us, continuous feedback and targeted training are essential and keep us on track.
- Whether online or in person: our legendary team events, sundowners, lunches, etc. bring us together!
- Benefit ranging from free drinks (coffee or gin bar - up to you), healthy snacks, fitness to Kindergarten fees.
Still have questions? Contact Nadine Saewert, our Talent Acquisition Manager, directly at . We look forward to receiving your application and, above all, to getting to know you!
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main
Haven’t found your dream job yet?
Explore more opportunities.
Senior Service Manager / Success Manager (m/f/d)Learn more
Junior Service Manager / Success Manager (m/f/d)Learn more
Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)Learn more
Initiative applicationLearn more
Sales Development Representative - South Europe (m/f/d)Learn more
Sales Development Representative - Canada (m/f/d)Learn more
Junior Solution Engineer (m/f/d)Learn more
Senior Solution Engineer EMEA (m/w/d)Learn more
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.