Marketing Manager (f/m) - Online Campaign
- Responsible for our digital campaign strategy, set up, execution and analytic measurement
- Align goals, topics and content, keywords and channels within the overall marketing strategy
- Plan and control budgets and measure KPIs to optimize ROI
- Coordinate SEM, social, display channels and associated schedules
- Control texts and images as well as the definition and optimization of landing pages
- Be the champion for web analytics and the implementation of SEO optimization measures
- Work in compliance with brand guidelines
Your skills & profile
- Several years of experience in digital B2B marketing, either in an agency or a marketing department
- Market knowledge in the IT-, Security- or Cloud Software-as-a-Service industry
- Proven track record of leading successful digital campaigns
- Experience with Google analytics, Google ads as well as A/B-testing tools
- Excellent analytic skills and precision
- Acumen for applying design and content in the right context
- Experience working hands-on within a dynamic team
- Strong project management skills and output orientation
- Fluent in German and English, both in speaking and writing
- University degree or similar with focus in marketing, communications or business administration
What we offer
- Work and grow with the best people in a dynamic team
- Excellent opportunities to develop your career
- Foster your professional and personal growth through trainings and mentoring
- Take responsiblilty for exciting tasks and experience cutting edge technology
- Competitive and merit-based salary
- Flexible working hours
- Mobility, Parking, company bike
- Lunch and healthy Snacks in our offices
- Free Beverages and coffee specialities
- Subsidised childcare and gym membership
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact Lena Unbehauen via or +49-69-2649297-711.
We are looking forward to your application!
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.