Marketing Manager (f/m) - International Field Marketing
Frankfurt am Main
Help us make the internet a safer place!
- Responsible for the operational marketing activities, programs and collaterals designed to support the lead process from generating and nurturing prospects to sales qualified leads
- Adapt marketing and product content to produce collaterals
- Drive and control telemarketing and direct campaigns for lead generation
- Plan and organise regional events such as trade fairs, business breakfasts, partner forums and supporting internal events
- Develop and coordinate channel marketing programs
Your skills & profile
- 5+ years marketing experience in B2B marketing
- Background in the IT-, Security- or Cloud Software-as-a-Service industry
- Proven track record of lead generation and nurturing within the enterprise market
- Experience in email marketing and talent for organising events
- Excellent marketing skills and experience in collateral production process
- Experience working hands-on with a dynamic sales team
- Strong project management skills and output orientation
in German and English, both spoken and written
- University degree or similar with focus in marketing, communication or business administration
What we offer
- Work and grow with the best people in a dynamic team
- Excellent opportunities to develop your career
- Foster your professional and personal growth through trainings and mentoring
- Take responsiblilty for exciting tasks and experience cutting edge technology
- Competetive and merit-based salary
- Flexible working hours
- Mobility, Parking, company bike
- Lunch and healthy Snacks in our offices
- Free Beverages and coffee specialities
- Subsidised childcare and gym membership
If you have questions or require additional information, please contact Lena Unbehauen via or +49-69-2649297-711.
We are looking forward to your application!
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.