Key Account Manager IT-Security (m/w/x)
Frankfurt am Main
Help us make the internet a safer place!
What you'll do
- Acquisition of new customers and holistic, independent support of (international) enterprise and large SME customers
- Distribution of our IT security solutions, e.g. DDoS Protection
- Identification and implementation of up- and cross-selling potentials within the product portfolio
- Responsibility for the definition and successful management as well as handling of projects and sales opportunities
- Strengthening customer loyalty and building long-term customer relationships
- Independent planning of sales activities, close cooperation with the internal sales department and the relevant specialists
What you bring with you
- You have a degree in economics, business informatics, computer science or a comparable field of study.
- Several years of experience in key account management as well as existing contacts and C-level experience, at best in the IT security environment, in the support of (international) enterprise and large medium-sized customers.
- Good understanding of IT architectures, ideally in the area of IT security and the ability to quickly become familiar with complex interrelationships.
- Distinct customer and service orientation and a sound understanding of business management interrelationships
- Presentation and communication skills, confident negotiation skills and solution orientation
- Open and winning appearance as well as good manners make you a pleasant conversation partner at all times.
- Fluency in the German and English languages, both written and spoken, as well as the confident use of MS-Office
- Mobility in use: Driving licence class B and willingness to travel, also internationally approx. 70%.
- You round off your profile with self-confidence, a hands-on mentality and a high degree of self-motivation and determination.
Who we are and what makes us special
- Link11 is an established company with a start-up mentality: fast growth, short decision paths, open-minded for new ideas and change. And that in a future-proof industry.
What we offer
- A "you" culture at all levels.
- Excellent career opportunities through personal development and targeted further training.
- Subsidy for public transport, parking, fitness, job bike and KiTa fees.
- Subsidised lunch, free drinks and healthy snacks.
- The legendary corporate and team events.
- Further benefits, according to your individual needs.
Do you have any questions? Please contact us at or +4969-2649297711. Link11's Human Resources Management will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the application process.
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
We look forward to receiving your application!
Haven’t found your dream job yet?
Explore more opportunities.
Junior Administrator/ Support IT-Security (w/m/d)Learn more
IT Network Administrator (f/m/d)Learn more
Administrator / Support IT-Security (w/m/d)Learn more
Finance Manager - Sparring to CEO/CFO (m/f/d)Learn more
Online Marketing Manager (m/w/d)Learn more
Working student (m/f/d) Sales & MarketingLearn more
Initiative applicationLearn more
Sales Assistance / Sales Support Internal Sales (m/f/d)Learn more
PreSales Consultant / Sales Engineer (m/w) IT-SecurityLearn more
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.