IT Network Administrator (f/m/d)
Frankfurt am Main
Help us make the internet a safer place!
What you'll do
- Active improvement for the monitoring of servers and network components
- Ensure the smooth operation of the entire IT network in both physical and virtual environments, its protection and documentation.
- Customer support (B2B, 2nd level and 3rd level)
- Processing and escalation of tickets (incidents, orders, changes)
- You will be responsible for the development, support and operation of the IT security and network infrastructures as well as their security.
- Support and organization of peering agreements
Your skills & profile
- You have completed a specialist computer science training course or have comparable knowledge and skills
- Safe handling of Linux (Debian), as well as knowledge of common Microsoft operating systems
- Very good knowledge of servers, switches, routers and networks
- Very good knowledge of TCP and IP
- Customer-oriented, confident appearance in dealing with customers
- They are experienced in advising non-IT professionals, have proven social competence and communicate convincingly at various levels.
- You work reliably, independently and result-oriented.
Who we are and what makes us special
What we offer
- A "you" culture at all levels
- Excellent career opportunities through personal development and targeted further training
- Subsidy for public transport, car park, company car, job bike and KiTa fees
- Subsidised lunch, healthy snacks, drink flat rate (also beer/cocktail bar)
- The legendary company and team events
- Personal benefits, according to your needs
We look forward to receiving your application!
Haven’t found your dream job yet?
Explore more opportunities.
Sales Assistance / Sales Support Internal Sales (m/f/d)Learn more
Finance Manager - Sparring to CEO/CFO (m/f/d)Learn more
Working student (m/f/d) Sales & MarketingLearn more
Key Account Manager IT-Security (m/w/x)Learn more
PreSales Consultant / Sales Engineer (m/w) IT-SecurityLearn more
Initiative applicationLearn more
Junior Administrator/ Support IT-Security (w/m/d)Learn more
Administrator / Support IT-Security (w/m/d)Learn more
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.