Finance Manager - Sparring to CEO/CFO (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main
Help us make the internet a safer place!
What you'll do
- They enable the management to make well-founded decisions through a reliable numerical basis.
- You will be responsible for monthly controlling and reporting compared to internal and external stakeholders.
- You are involved in the creation of budgets and business plans.
- You plan and monitor cash flow
- You work closely with our tax advisor
- You continuously optimize the existing accounting processes (vouchers, release processes, payment administration, etc.).
Your skills & profile
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration / economics with a specialization in finance or a comparable commercial education.
- You have at least three years' experience in finance or accounting
- Your organized way of working, solution orientation and attention to detail are what distinguish you
- Very good Excel and PowerPoint skills are a matter of course for you.
- You have already gained experience with accounting systems (ideally DATEV).
- Initial experience with BI and visualization systems is an advantage
- Ideally, you already have some experience in an international environment.
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- You round off your profile with a hands-on mentality, the ability to work in a team and a high degree of self-motivation.
Who we are and what makes us special
What we offer
- A "you" culture at all levels.
- Excellent career opportunities through personal development and targeted further training.
- Subsidy for public transport, parking, fitness, job bike and KiTa fees.
- Subsidised lunch, free drinks and healthy snacks.
- The legendary corporate and team events.
- Further benefits, according to your individual needs.
Do you have any questions? Please contact us at or +4969-2649297711. Link11's Human Resources Management will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the application process.
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
We look forward to receiving your application!
Haven’t found your dream job yet?
Explore more opportunities.
Sales Assistance / Sales Support Internal Sales (m/f/d)Learn more
Junior Administrator/ Support IT-Security (w/m/d)Learn more
IT Network Administrator (f/m/d)Learn more
Administrator / Support IT-Security (w/m/d)Learn more
Working student (m/f/d) Sales & MarketingLearn more
Key Account Manager IT-Security (m/w/x)Learn more
PreSales Consultant / Sales Engineer (m/w) IT-SecurityLearn more
Initiative applicationLearn more
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.