Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main / Hamburg
Help us make the internet a safer place!
The Cloud Security Platform's global protection solutions are fully automated, respond in real-time and defend against all attacks, including unknown and new patterns, in under 10 seconds. To ensure cyber resilience, web and infrastructure DDoS protection, bot mitigation, API protection, secure DNS, zero-touch WAF, secure CDN and threat intelligence services, among others, provide holistic and cross-platform hardening of enterprises' networks and critical applications.
Shape our digital future with Link11 at our headquarter in Frankfurt am Main or in Hamburg.
Your future challenges:
- You are responsible for generating traffic and converting online leads into our sales pipeline. Results-driven, you manage all paid channels.
- You are the contact person for our content marketing, field marketing and regional sales
- You actively approach the strategy, setup and execution of digital campaigns, always keeping an eye on ROI optimization and budget according to KPIs.
- You create visuals, messages and key words for all ads and email campaigns
- You optimize landing pages, contact forms and CRM automation processes
- You are the champion for web analytics and driving SEO optimization efforts in collaboration with Content Marketing and Web Development.
- You are counterpart for Sales Force, Pardot automation and data quality
- You create content in close coordination with the Field Marketing Manager, Online Campaign Manager, Content Marketing and Regional Sales.
- Digital B2B marketing is your professional home - in an agency or directly in a marketing department.
- Ideally, you already have a professional background in the IT, security or cloud software-as-a-service industry
- You already have a proven track record of success in digital campaign execution
- You are strong in Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn, and other B2B-related paid social media channels and related tools
- You have experience with CRM tools, ideally Salesforce and Pardot
- You are comfortable with graphic editing tools
- Your eye is sensitive to design and clear messages
- You can work in a structured way, nothing gets you down and you actively tackle things.
- Your motto is: I learn every day!
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- You bring with you: a university degree with a focus on marketing, communication or business administration or a comparable education.
We are Link11
- Our decision-making processes are short and changes are initiated directly.
- We are close to our customers and are growing fast and steadily.
- We want to be outstanding and are always on the lookout for innovation and optimization. For this, we are happy to leave our comfort zone.
- Our mission Help us make the internet a safer place drives us.
Look forward to
- We don't care whether you wear a tie or a cap and hoodie, whether you're a working student or a manager - we're a team of equals.
- Through flexibility in working hours and location, we enable you to integrate everything that is important to you into your everyday working life - after all, you are more than just your job!
- Your ideas and skills are in demand and crucial to our success.
- For us, continuous feedback and targeted training are a matter of course and keep us on track.
- Whether online or in person: our legendary team events, sundowners, lunches etc. bring us together!
- Benefits ranging from free drinks (coffee or gin bar - up to you), healthy snacks, fitness to Kindergarten fees.
Still have questions? Contact Nadine Saewert, our Talent Acquisition Manager, directly at . We look forward to receiving your application and, above all, to getting to know you!
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main
Haven’t found your dream job yet?
Explore more opportunities.
Sales Development Representative - South Europe (m/f/d)Learn more
Sales Development Representative South Europe (m/f/d)Learn more
Senior Service Manager / Success Manager (m/f/d)Learn more
Junior Service Manager / Success Manager (m/f/d)Learn more
Sales Development Representative - Canada (m/f/d)Learn more
Junior Solution Engineer (m/f/d)Learn more
Senior Solution Engineer EMEA (m/w/d)Learn more
Initiative applicationLearn more
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.