Help us make the internet a safer place!
Link11 is a fast-growing IT security provider with a global security cloud. Our core services are DDoS Protection and Security Analytics, Web Application Firewall and Content Delivery Networking. Shape our digital future with Link11 in Frankfurt am Main or from your home office.
Your future challenges:
- As a Presales Consultant/Sales Engineer at Link11, you and your team are the central interface between technology, sales and product development.
- You are an expert for the Link11 Cloud Security Platform. If our sales team or our partners have any technical questions, then please provide us with the answer!
- You will support our sales team in project acquisition, concept development and technical feasibility testing of the solutions offered.
- You will accompany the implementation of our cloud security solutions.
- You will be an important partner when it comes to preparing quotations and presenting solutions to customers on site.
- You will also present our products and services at trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Completed technical studies in business informatics, computer science or comparable. If you have acquired relevant technical knowledge as part of an alternative career: No problem!
- You have network knowledge (structure, structure, architecture) as well as a good understanding of network and application protocols.
- Several years of professional experience in accompanying IT projects – ideally in the presales phase as well as sound knowledge of the IT security market is available.
- Interested in immersing yourself in the world of IT and network security and using your analytical strength to profile/position yourself as an expert for Link11 Cloud Security solutions within the shortest possible time.
- You will of course work independently, carefully and systematically and have a hands-on mentality.
- A strong communication skills, very good didactic skills, customer and service orientation as well as the joy of acquiring new customers round off your profile.
- Mobility in use: Driving licence class B and willingness to travel, also internationally approx. 50%.
- Fluency in the German and English languages, both written and spoken, as well as the confident use of MS-Office
We are Link11
Link11 is an established company with a start-up mentality: fast growth, short decision paths, open-minded for new ideas and change. And that in a future-proof industry.
What awaits you
You can look forward to a highly motivated team in which humour and professionalism do not contradict each other. We live a friendly relationship and attach great importance to a high feel-good factor. You can look forward to it:
- A “you” culture at all levels.
- Excellent career opportunities through personal development and targeted further training.
- Subsidy for public transport, parking, fitness, job bike and KiTa fees.
- Subsidised lunch, free drinks and healthy snacks
- The legendary corporate and team events.
- Further benefits, according to your individual needs.
Please apply stating your salary expectations and the next possible starting date.
Do you have any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +4969-2649297711. Link11’s Human Resources Management will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the application process.
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
We look forward to receiving your application!