BE ONE STEP AHEAD: Help us make the internet a safer place!
A multi-billion IT security market, and Link11 is in the middle of it! There could be over 50 million DDoS attacks worldwide this year; the trend and tension are rising. With this in mind, we protect numerous well-known customers worldwide with our cloud-based, automated and patented DDoS protection solution. With this, we secure IT networks and critical applications so companies can continue to pursue their digital strategy without suffering outages. Speed and precision are crucial. In this, we are ahead of the game because we are a specialized European IT security provider in the field of protecting web servers and infrastructures from cyber attacks Almost 100 employees work across our international locations - Frankfurt, Hamburg and Vancouver - some 100% remotely. Shape our digital future with Link11 in Frankfurt am Main or remotely.
We love what we do and live our mission. That's exactly what we want to inspire you with. Come on board and join the Link11 team: With you, we want to help our customers succeed in the digital world of the future!
Your future challenges:
- You will take the technical lead for one of our product-related developer teams and exchange ideas with other team leads.
- You will continue to develop our high performance DDoS defense with your team and make the internet a safer place!
- You'll work with us to design, develop, and scale globally distributed software systems that analyze Internet traffic to separate good from evil.
- You will be responsible for driving innovation together with a Product Owner and work to that.
- You are a key directional contributor to the development of your product.
- You are responsible for continuously adapting and evolving processes and agile working methods to ensure the quality of our product development.
- You ensure that your team is constantly evolving and are actively involved in the hiring process of new team members.
- You have expert knowledge of at least one programming language, ideally C or C++.
- You are familiar with agile software development and ideally know other development methods.
- You are able to model and coordinate the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- You are a team player and bring first experience as a team lead or have 3-5 years of experience as a senior developer.
- You can evaluate and optimize software architecture and design.
- You communicate in English and German. You should be business fluent in one of the two languages and be able to use it in a target group oriented way.
- You can present difficult issues in a simple and understandable way.
- You bring hands-on mentality, quality awareness, flexibility, independent work and are able to motivate your team (up to 6 people).
We are Link11:
- We live our startup mentality at heart. The professional framework gives us the growth and stability of Link11- founded in 2005. We are still strong today working alongside the founders and the management team.
- We are full of energy, have short decision-making paths and bring changes directly on the way.
- We live a positive, interactive and appreciative working atmosphere in which all employees can contribute.
- We encourage the further development of our employees.
- We are willing to leave our comfort zone for innovation and improvement because we want to be the best in the market.
- We have received several awards for our forward-looking solutions.
Link11 is the right place for you:
- Become part of a highly motivated team in which we treat each other with respect.
- Meet your colleagues at eye level. We are all equal and without barriers.
- Live and develop your strengths in a friendly atmosphere.
- Organise yourself in a flexible working model, because you are more than just your job.
- Lead us to success with your skills.
- Community is the trump card: team events, sundowners, after work parties bring us together (also internationally).
- Taking care of our team doesn't end at the coffee machine or a filled fruit basket!
- Look forward to interesting benefits such as fitness, JobRad, support for daycare fees and much more. We are cooperation partners of national and international associations and authorities.
Information and contact
Do you have any questions about this position? Contact us directly at email@example.com. Your contact person is Nadine Saewert from the People Management department.
We look forward to getting to know you and learning more about you as a person and your professional career.
Got it? Then simply apply via our careers page at https://www.link11.com/de/karriere/, stating your salary expectations and your soonest possible starting date.
We promise we will reply to you within 48 hours of receiving your application with feedback on whether we can get together for a telephone interview!
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main