Sales Assistance / Sales Support Internal Sales (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main
Help us make the internet a safer place!
- You are responsible for creating quotations.
- Contract processing also falls within your area of responsibility. This includes the creation of new contracts, enhancements, and notices of termination.
- The maintenance of systems and customer master data using SFDC is an essential part of your position.
- You are also responsible for the regular creation of reports on the pipeline and visit frequency.
- You will be the central point of contact for inquiries and concerns of our customers as well as the interface to the entire sales team, which will also support you in your day-to-day business.
- You will be responsible for appointment management as well as the preparation and follow-up of internal/external meetings and events.
What you'll do
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or comparable.
- You have already gained telephone consulting and sales experience.
- As a Sales Assistance / Sales Support for Internal Sales, continuous customer care is close to your heart.
- You are already familiar with the further development and optimisation of customer relations.
- You are a sociable personality and your good manners make you a pleasant conversational partner at all times.
- Very good command of the German and English languages in word and writing as well as the secure use of MS-Office.
- You round off your profile with self-confidence, negotiation skills, a hands-on mentality and a high degree of self-motivation.
Who we are and what makes us special
What we offer
- A "you" culture at all levels.
- Excellent career opportunities through personal development and targeted further training.
- Subsidy for public transport, parking, company car, job bike and KiTa fees.
- Subsidised lunch, healthy snacks, drink flat rate (also beer/cocktail bar).
- The legendary company and team events.
- Personal benefits, according to your needs.
Do you have any questions? Please contact us at or +4969-2649297711. Link11's Human Resources Management will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the application process.
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
We look forward to receiving your application!
Haven’t found your dream job yet?
Explore more opportunities.
Junior Administrator/ Support IT-Security (w/m/d)Learn more
IT Network Administrator (f/m/d)Learn more
Administrator / Support IT-Security (w/m/d)Learn more
Finance Manager - Sparring to CEO/CFO (m/f/d)Learn more
Working student (m/f/d) Sales & MarketingLearn more
Initiative applicationLearn more
Key Account Manager IT-Security (m/w/x)Learn more
PreSales Consultant / Sales Engineer (m/w) IT-SecurityLearn more
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.