Junior Solution Engineer (m/w)
Frankfurt am Main
Help us make the internet a safer place!
What you'll do
- As a Presales Consultant/Sales Engineer at Link11, you are the central interface between technology, sales and product development.
- You are an expert for the Link11 Cloud Security Platform. If our sales team or our partners have any technical questions, then please provide us with the answer!
- You will support our sales team in project acquisition, concept development and technical feasibility testing of the solutions offered.
- You will accompany the implementation of our cloud security solutions.
- You will be an important partner when it comes to preparing quotations and presenting solutions to customers on site.
- You will also present our products and services at trade fairs and exhibitions.
Your skills & profile
- Completed technical studies in business informatics, computer science or comparable. If you have acquired relevant technical knowledge as part of an alternative career: No problem!
- You have network knowledge (structure, structure, architecture) as well as a good understanding of network and application protocols.
- Several years of professional experience in accompanying IT projects - ideally in the presales phase as well as sound knowledge of the IT security market is available.
- Interested in immersing yourself in the world of IT and network security and using your analytical strength to profile/position yourself as an expert for Link11 Cloud Security solutions within the shortest possible time.
- You will of course work independently, carefully and systematically and have a hands-on mentality.
- A strong communication skills, very good didactic skills, customer and service orientation as well as the joy of acquiring new customers round off your profile.
- Mobility in use: Driving licence class B and willingness to travel, also internationally approx. 50%.
- Fluency in the German and English languages, both written and spoken, as well as the confident use of MS-Office
Who we are and what makes us special
What we offer
- A "you" culture at all levels.
- Excellent career opportunities through personal development and targeted further training.
- Subsidy for public transport, parking, fitness, job bike and KiTa fees.
- Subsidised lunch, free drinks and healthy snacks.
- The legendary corporate and team events.
- Further benefits, according to your individual needs.
Do you have any questions? Please contact us at or +4969-2649297711. Link11's Human Resources Management will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the application process.
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
We look forward to receiving your application!
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.