Junior Administrator/ Support IT-Security (w/m/d)
Frankfurt am Main
Help us make the internet a safer place!
What you'll do
- Active monitoring of servers and network components
- Customer support (DE and EN) (B2B, 1st and 2nd level)
- Processing and escalation of tickets according to ITIL/ITSM (Incidents, Requests, Changes)
- Analysis and classification of problems using network tools and log data
- Conception and administration of the network landscape, especially in the area of IT security, including the guarantee of a trouble-free operation
- Participation in the optimization, design and documentation of the IT security environment
- Demand calculation and procurement of IT equipment
- Support and operation of security systems (e.g. network components, servers, VPN, etc.) and internal networks
- Implementation of system/weak point analyses
- Derivation and implementation of security measures
- Monitoring of implementation and compliance with safety standards
- Technical documentation of the systems
- On-call duty (24/7) and on-site support in shift operation (no 24/7)
- Computer center activities (dismantling and dismantling / maintenance of hardware and lines)
- Participation in planning, conception and coordination of IT projects
Your skills & profile
- You have completed a specialist computer science education, a Bachelor's degree in computer science or comparable knowledge and skills.
- Safe handling of Linux (Debian), as well as knowledge of common Microsoft operating systems
- Knowledge of servers, switches and routers
- Experience in monitoring e.g. Zabbix, Smokeping, Nagios
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, routing and switching (Ipv4, Ipv6, BGP, DNS, SSL/TLS)
- Confident appearance in dealing with customers
- You work reliably, independently and result-oriented
- German spoken and written as well as good knowledge of English spoken and written
- Driving licence class B
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in engineering, systems administration, engineering support or consulting.
- Experience with UNIX commands and shell scripting
- willingness to travel
Who we are and what makes us special
What we offer
- A "you" culture at all levels
- Excellent career opportunities through personal development and targeted further training
- Subsidy for public transport, car park, company car, job bike and KiTa fees
- Subsidised lunch, healthy snacks, drink flat rate (also beer/cocktail bar)
- The legendary company and team events
- Personal benefits, according to your needs
We look forward to receiving your application!
Haven’t found your dream job yet?
Explore more opportunities.
Sales Assistance / Sales Support Internal Sales (m/f/d)Learn more
Finance Manager - Sparring to CEO/CFO (m/f/d)Learn more
Online Marketing Manager (m/w/d)Learn more
Working student (m/f/d) Sales & MarketingLearn more
Key Account Manager IT-Security (m/w/x)Learn more
PreSales Consultant / Sales Engineer (m/w) IT-SecurityLearn more
Initiative applicationLearn more
IT Network Administrator (f/m/d)Learn more
Administrator / Support IT-Security (w/m/d)Learn more
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.