Administrator / Support IT-Security (w/m/d)
Frankfurt am Main
Help us make the internet a safer place!
What you'll do
- Active monitoring of servers and network components
- Customer support (B2B, 1st and 2nd level)
- Processing and escalation of tickets (incidents, orders, changes)
- Installation and administration of internal servers and the office network
- Support and organisation of peering agreements
- Computer centre activities within the scope of hardware installation
- Maintenance of ticket and asset management systems
- Creation and maintenance of documentation on processes and work steps
Your skills & profile
- You have completed a specialist computer science training course or have comparable knowledge and skills
- Safe handling of Linux (Debian), as well as knowledge of common Microsoft operating systems
- Good knowledge of servers, switches, routers and networks
- Experience in monitoring e.g. Zabbix
- Basic knowledge of TCP and IP
- Customer-oriented, confident appearance in dealing with customers
- You work reliably, independently and result-oriented
- German spoken and written as well as good knowledge of English
- Driving licence class B
Who we are and what makes us special
What we offer
- A "you" culture at all levels
- Excellent career opportunities through personal development and targeted further training
- Subsidy for public transport, car park, company car, job bike and KiTa fees
- Subsidised lunch, healthy snacks, drink flat rate (also beer/cocktail bar)
- The legendary company and team events
- Personal benefits, according to your needs
We look forward to receiving your application!
Haven’t found your dream job yet?
Explore more opportunities.
Sales Assistance / Sales Support Internal Sales (m/f/d)Learn more
Finance Manager - Sparring to CEO/CFO (m/f/d)Learn more
Online Marketing Manager (m/w/d)Learn more
Working student (m/f/d) Sales & MarketingLearn more
Key Account Manager IT-Security (m/w/x)Learn more
PreSales Consultant / Sales Engineer (m/w) IT-SecurityLearn more
Initiative applicationLearn more
Junior Administrator/ Support IT-Security (w/m/d)Learn more
IT Network Administrator (f/m/d)Learn more
We want you to be happy! At work, we offer coffee specialities, a selection of drinks as well as fruit and healthy snacks for your physical well-being. Our extensive benefits programme makes life more enjoyable. Put together your individual package according to your own preferences and needs.
Mobility & Fitness
We ensure mobility! Whether in the gym, by public transport, by car or riding your stylish company bike - the choice is yours.
Lunch & Snacks
At Link11, we like to eat lunch together at the kitchen table! Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks are also available all day.
We help you fit everything in. You can work flexible hours and we will even subsidise your nursery fees.
Cocktails & Beer
In the evening, we like to treat ourselves to a drink at our gin bar at knocking-off time or share a beer together before going home.