DDoS Competence Center introduced at CeBIT 2015 by Link11
At this year’s CeBIT, visitors will be offered a DDoS Competence Center by Link11. Link11, leading German provider of DDoS protection solutions, will bring together DDoS experts from all over the world for presentations and live demos in Hall 6, Stand F28.
Frankfurt, Feb 26th, 2015–For the first time, visitors to CeBIT this year have a central point of contact for information and available solutions regarding DDoS protection. The DDoS Competence Center is represented in Hall 6, booth F28. Here, Link11 and its partners will present their expertise and technologies dealing with DDoS attacks and DDoS protection.
- At the DDoS Competence Center, interested attendees can expect:
- Presentations about DDoS attack trends and new attack methods
- DDoS testing and DDoS mitigation with several live demos
- Detailed information on the award-winning Link11 DDoS filter cluster
- Essential new approaches to DDoS protection like hybrid DDoS protection solutions
Jens-Philipp Jung, managing director of Link11 GmbH, made the following statement on the significance of the new DDoS Competence Center:
“CIOs and IT managers must be familiar with DDoS attack methods, protection solutions and data protection laws. The Link11 DDoS Competence Centrebundles the expertise and technologies of many DDoS specialists, and delivers holistic answers. This platform is unique at the CeBIT."
The exhibitors at the shared booth of the DDoS Competence Center are Corero, Ixia and Link11:
- Corero Network Security is dedicated to improving the security of the Internet through the deployment of its First Line of Defense® DDoS protection solutions.
- Ixia provides solutions that are used worldwide to validatenetwork infrastructure against cyber security attacks such as DoS and DDoS offensives.
- Link11 has developed a cloud-based filter technology with extensive expertise, which has received several awards.
At the DDoS Competence Center in Hall 6, Stand F28, interested parties will find numerous competent contacts to answer their questions.
Stay updated on current DDoS reports, warnings, and news about IT security, cybercrime and DDoS protection.
Follow Link11 on Twitter
https://t.co/a0lf7SPB37 Want to see more interesting facts, data and insights from the Cyber- & DDoS Attack threats…
7 Retweets 7Read More
❗ ️Warning: New wave of ransom DDoS attacks by Fancy Lazarus! Are you also affected? Don't worry, there are things…
3 Retweets 3Read More
Electronic Arts has suffered a big data breach resulting in hackers getting away with important source code for gam…
1 Retweets 1Read More
https://t.co/HqsAkp4Wk2 Are you passionate/curious about cybersecurity? Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter and sta…
7 Retweets 4Read More
Proven and robust cyber security can have a positive impact on a company's credit rating - or damage it if the impl…
2 Retweets 2Read More
DDoS attacks are no longer just more persistent and larger, but also significantly more complex. Without proven IT…
10 Retweets 4Read More
Mexico closes lottery websites to people from abroad due to ransomware DDoS threats: Even…
8 Retweets 3Read More
National security expert warns of cyberattacks on Australia's critical infrastructure and expects threat to be "imm…
3 Retweets 0Read More
According to current figures, around 500,000 employees are being sought in the field of cyber security in the US:…
3 Retweets 2Read More