BE ONE STEP AHEAD: Help us make the internet a safer place!
A multi-billion IT security market, and Link11 is in the middle of it! There could be over 50 million DDoS attacks worldwide this year; the trend and tension are rising. With this in mind, we protect numerous well-known customers worldwide with our cloud-based, automated and patented DDoS protection solution. With this, we secure IT networks and critical applications so companies can continue to pursue their digital strategy without suffering outages. Speed and precision are crucial. In this, we are ahead of the game because we are a specialized European IT security provider in the field of protecting web servers and infrastructures from cyber attacks Almost 100 employees work across our international locations - Frankfurt, Hamburg and Vancouver - some 100% remotely. Shape our digital future with Link11 in Frankfurt am Main or remotely.
We love what we do and live our mission. That's exactly what we want to inspire you with. Come on board and join the Link11 team: With you, we want to help our customers succeed in the digital world of the future!
Your future challenges:
- You will continue to develop our high-performance DDoS defenses alongside a Senior Developer and make the Internet a safer place!
- You will analyze existing and new attack vectors, develop mitigation strategies, and help protect our customers from attacks by malicious actors.
- You will work with us to design, develop and scale globally distributed software systems that analyze Internet traffic to separate good from evil.
- You have solid C/C++ skills
- You have a comprehensive understanding of low-level programming concepts such as pointers, memory management, locks and threads
- You are familiar with common programming paradigms, data structures and algorithms. Ideally, you are familiar with lockless programming concepts.
- Your code is characterized by elegance, efficiency and maintainability
- You have a passion for debugging complex systems and solving tricky puzzles. Ideally, you can tackle these independently and systematically with the help of tools like gdb and valgrind.
- You want to share your knowledge and learn new things
- You are able to work independently and in a team. You communicate requirements, issues and status updates effectively with both technical and non-technical contacts.
- You have excellent communication skills, at least in English or German.
We are Link11:
- We live our startup mentality at heart. The professional framework gives us the growth and stability of Link11- founded in 2005. We are still strong today working alongside the founders and the management team.
- We are full of energy, have short decision-making paths and bring changes directly on the way.
- We live a positive, interactive and appreciative working atmosphere in which all employees can contribute.
- We encourage the further development of our employees.
- We are willing to leave our comfort zone for innovation and improvement because we want to be the best in the market.
- We have received several awards for our forward-looking solutions.
Link11 is the right place for you:
- Become part of a highly motivated team in which we treat each other with respect.
- Meet your colleagues at eye level. We are all equal and without barriers.
- Live and develop your strengths in a friendly atmosphere.
- Organise yourself in a flexible working model, because you are more than just your job.
- Lead us to success with your skills.
- Community is the trump card: team events, sundowners, after work parties bring us together (also internationally).
- Taking care of our team doesn't end at the coffee machine or a filled fruit basket!
- Look forward to interesting benefits such as fitness, JobRad, support for daycare fees and much more. We are cooperation partners of national and international associations and authorities.
Information and contact
Do you have any questions about this position? Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Nadine Saewert from the People Management department.
We look forward to getting to know you and learning more about you as a person and your professional career.
Got it? Then simply apply via our careers page at https://www.link11.com/de/karriere/, stating your salary expectations and your soonest possible starting date.
We promise we will reply to you within 48 hours of receiving your application with feedback on whether we can get together for a telephone interview!
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main