DDoS Competence Center introduced at CeBIT 2015 by Link11
At this year’s CeBIT, visitors will be offered a DDoS Competence Center by Link11. Link11, leading German provider of DDoS protection solutions, will bring together DDoS experts from all over the world for presentations and live demos in Hall 6, Stand F28.
Frankfurt, Feb 26th, 2015–For the first time, visitors to CeBIT this year have a central point of contact for information and available solutions regarding DDoS protection. The DDoS Competence Center is represented in Hall 6, booth F28. Here, Link11 and its partners will present their expertise and technologies dealing with DDoS attacks and DDoS protection.
- At the DDoS Competence Center, interested attendees can expect:
- Presentations about DDoS attack trends and new attack methods
- DDoS testing and DDoS mitigation with several live demos
- Detailed information on the award-winning Link11 DDoS filter cluster
- Essential new approaches to DDoS protection like hybrid DDoS protection solutions
Jens-Philipp Jung, managing director of Link11 GmbH, made the following statement on the significance of the new DDoS Competence Center:
“CIOs and IT managers must be familiar with DDoS attack methods, protection solutions and data protection laws. The Link11 DDoS Competence Centrebundles the expertise and technologies of many DDoS specialists, and delivers holistic answers. This platform is unique at the CeBIT."
The exhibitors at the shared booth of the DDoS Competence Center are Corero, Ixia and Link11:
- Corero Network Security is dedicated to improving the security of the Internet through the deployment of its First Line of Defense® DDoS protection solutions.
- Ixia provides solutions that are used worldwide to validatenetwork infrastructure against cyber security attacks such as DoS and DDoS offensives.
- Link11 has developed a cloud-based filter technology with extensive expertise, which has received several awards.
At the DDoS Competence Center in Hall 6, Stand F28, interested parties will find numerous competent contacts to answer their questions.
Stay updated on current DDoS reports, warnings, and news about IT security, cybercrime and DDoS protection.
Follow Link11 on Twitter
Recent data from Link11 shows that the second quarter of 2019 saw a 97 percent year-on-year increase in average att…
6 Retweets 3Read More
RTL Germany Media Group’s production, broadcast and IT company CBC has switched from ad hoc protection to the perma…
3 Retweets 3Read More
We have seen some alarming trends over the last year in the DDoS threat landscape. 2 in 3 DDoS attacks used multipl…
5 Retweets 3Read More
DDoS attacks increased 97% year-on-year in average attack bandwidth in Q2 2019. Visit our blog to see the full info…
5 Retweets 3Read More